There are so many Content Management System (CMS) in the web world such as Joomla, Drupal, Magento etc. But at the moment WordPress is the best CMS around the world. It is ruling all CMS’s on the web. Because there are some special and effective features in wp. It is the most popular CMS platform right now. And also it is very easier to use! The founder of WordPress is Matt Mullenweg, a developer, and an American online social media entrepreneur. We are really very grateful to him because of his great contribution. In this post, I am going to share with you some of the most vital reasons and statistics regarding WordPress. So let’s start the journey…
Here are the reasons why a large number of people love and use WordPress:
• Every search engine like Google and Yahoo loves WordPress blogs because of how fresh the sites and content are.
• It is fully customizable with thousands of themes and plugins to choose from.
• It is completely free to use, easy to install and not a single coding knowledge required.
Have a look at some features of WordPress:
You may also like:
- WordPress set up for the beginners
- 10 must have WordPress plugins (#5 is recommended)
According to Forbes magazine,
However, the data is very old. Because in last couple of years the statistics change magically.
So at the moment, you must be surprised to know some statistic of WordPress. These are:
- Almost 28% Sites used WordPress
- WordPress-Related Keywords Score nearly 37 Million Searches per Month
- 22% of New U.S. Registered Domains powered by WordPress
- According to WordPress download counter, WordPress 4.8 has been downloaded 13,298,707 times up to 20:50:57, Saturday, July 29, 2017 (GMT) from WordPress.org
- 72 Translations of WordPress has
- According to Technorati “8% of the top 100 blogs are managed with WordPress”
- Every day almost 50,000 websites added which used WordPress
- Monthly page views of WordPress blogs 24.6 billion.
So why are you waiting for…? Come to the platform and start creating your first blog using WordPress. If you confused how you start your journey, check out this guide on “How to Start a Blog“. If you need any assistance feel free to contact me. I will response you ASAP.
Featured image credit: Pixabay